Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jameson's First Birthday!

He loves his new push toy!!

"Do you mind mom? I'm eating cake."
Jameson's first birthday cake.
He had a great first birthday. He got to have lots of little friends come over and see him. In our group of friends there were 5 of us that all got pregnant at the same time. There are 6 babies (set of twins) that were all born within a 4 month period. So Jameson gets to have little ones his age to grow up with. It was a blast. He ate pizza (minus cheese) and had cake (minus icing) and got to open his gifts and played with balloons. It was a lot for him on his big day and he took a nap about an hour into it. Oh well, we all know mommy always likes an excuse to have a day with her friends and eat cake. =)


2 comments:

jjcrew said...

Cute Cake, Shell! Did you make it? Wow. Jameson is soooooooo cute. I can't believe it was just a year ago I was there getting up at night with him (well, some nights). Miss you guys. Love, Jenn

Paul and Shelly said...

No, my friend makes all of my cakes for me. Its very nice and she is very talented!!