Sunday, August 24, 2008

Got to thinking...

So I got to thinking as I was writing the "about me" section on this thing. I said that I was a SAHM and I thought to myself, for someone who supposedly stays home with the kids I am hardly ever there. I don't think that it is very accurate for those of us that are mom's full time to call us SAHM. I think that we should call us something different. We take care of everything around the house, drive the kids to where they need to go, the store and I know there are TONS more things that we do. Have I totally bored you guys yet? Did you stop reading about 2 minutes ago? Well, just so you know, I will be handing out my new business cards and they will say "Michelle Merrill, CEO of the Merrill Household".

3 comments:

jjcrew said...

No joke. Though I'm not in the van nearly as much as you. Jared tells the people who prepare our taxes, when they ask for my occupation, that I am a 'domestic engineer'. Jared also appointed me as the CFO of Hough Enterprises--mainly because HE doesn't want anything to do with the finances. Welcome to the world of blogging. This will be especially nice for Mom & Dad if they go on another foreign mission. Love ya--Jenn

Paul and Shelly said...

Good to know that you are on board with the new title thing. LOL! This will be nice for mom and dad. Love you too.

Liz said...

I am ROFL!!! You are hilarious...and TOTALLY right. It's like when I say I only work part time. No I don't, I teach school half time, dabble in advertising, and am a full time MOM. I am SO using your CEO title, that is awesome. And yes, welcome to blogging!!! Big loves! :D