Monday, August 25, 2008

My fish..

Brucey NOT swimming...
Christian swimming...

Christian and Bruce sure love to swim. They always have their lifevests on but they can go anywhere they want to go. I decided it was time for formal swim lessons. Christian did great. He is now vest free and I don't worry (too much) about taking him swimming. Brucey...that's another story. For someone who LOVES the water it was like trying to throw a cat into the water. It was awful. He SCREAMED and thrashed and just wouldn't do it. We only went to 2 lessons and then I had had enough. He will just have to keep wearing his vest for this year. Maybe next year...

2 comments:

Liz said...

I LOVE the picture of Brucey! He is growing up so fast. That's so funny that he won't swim. I'm sure he'll warm up to the idea next year. After all, what do kids in AZ do in the summer if they don't swim?! :)

Paul and Shelly said...

OH, he loves to swim. Just not when I pay someone to teach him to swim I guess. He is a good little swimmer I just want him to be able to get around without his lifevest on. Not this year. =)